Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Monday, April 19, 2010

A Warm Welcome to Cherry Cobbler

It's time to preview another one of our new colors, a member of the Regal Collection, Cherry Cobbler.  This is a nice warm red and reminded me of a farm so I decided to use Country Morning for my stamp set.  I also used So Saffron, Early Espresso (another of our new colors), and Very Vanilla card stock.  I also used some scrap pieces of Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper (Old Olive pieces).  I used Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad to stamp my image and then I used my water color pencils to color the image.  I used my Pinking Hearts Border Punch along the edge of the So Saffron card stock.

I left the inside blank as I'm just not sure what occasion calls for a rooster card.  I love the stamp set and think he's an adorable rooster, jut not sure the occasion.  Perhaps sharing a favorite recipe with a friend or sending coupons to your favorite college student. 

One last new color to preview- Cajun Craze.  Watch for it later this week!

God Bless and Happy Stampin!
Charity

1 comment:

  1. I do love the new colors and the returning colors. Your rooster card is so cute. Thanks for sharing your talents.
    Sharon from Puyallup, WA

    ReplyDelete