Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Of The Earth Part II

I've mentioned before that I like this hostess set, Of the Earth and here is the promised part II of some recent cards I made.  This one is for my niece.  She recently decided to be baptized and I made her this card to congratulate and encourage her on her walk with God.  I selected Lavendar Lace for the based of my card stamping the flower image on the bottom using Versamark.  I then used layers of Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper, Certainly Celery and more Lavendar Lace to frame my image.  I also layered Pretty in Pink Ribbon onto my long piece of Certainly Celery.  My image is stamped onto Whisper White.  I stamped the image using Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Lavendar Lace.  I used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to line up the image and then applied my ink and used a damp cloth to remove the color from the parts of the stamp I did not want in that color. 

For my butterflies, I used mostly Sweet Pea Designer Series paper, though a bit of Sale-A-Bration Welcome Neighbor may have made it's way in since I was just using up scrap pieces.  The butterflies were punched using my Big Shot and Stampin' Up!® Beautiful Wings Embosslits die.

On the inside, I used similar techniques, just layering butterflies and paper.  On the left side, that strip of paper is one of those "creative opportunities."  I started to write a scripture verse and then got distracted and messed it up.  I was using ink of course so I opted to cover with some paper.  No mistake, just a creative opportunity. 

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment