Isabel wanted to be there for her friend so she and Tim attended the wake a few weeks ago. I decided to make a scrapbook page so he could have a picture of him with dad. This type of page would also make a great Father's Day gift or a gift for a family welcoming a new baby. Switch up the colors and Designer Series Paper, and you have a great Mother's Day gift.
For this project you will need the following items:
- Card Stock: Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze
- Classic Stampin' Pads: Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip
- Designer Series Paper: Parisian Breeze (Note, this is retired. You could also use To the Nines Specialty replacing the Baja Breeze with Sage Shadow)
- Accessories: On Board Timeless Type
- Other: Inexpensive 8x10 Frame
God Bless and Happy Stampin'!