To create this card, you will need:
- Stamp Set: Of the Earth
- Card Stocks: Lavendar Lace, Whisper White, So Saffron
- Designer Series Paper: Sweet Pea
- Tools: Scallop Trim Border and Corner Punches, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig
- Classic Stampin' Pads: Pretty in Pink, Old Olive
- Markers: Rich Razzleberry
- Other: Dimensionals, Snail
After I had my image stamped, I distressed the edges with my thumb. I used the Scallop Edge border on my So Saffron card stock. I found that I needed a 3 3/4 inch square to line everything up. I layered a piece of Sweet Pea DSP onto the So Saffron using Snail. I used Dimensionals to mount it to the front of the card. I also adhered my stamped image onto my square using Dimensionals. Last, I used Whimsical Words to add a sentiment (Whimsical Words is a Sale-A-Bration set, if you do not have this set, try Heard from the Heart, or Sincere Salutations).
God Bless and Happy Stampin'!