Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Last But Not Least... Cajun Craze

The final new color in the Stampin’ Up!® Color Renovation- Cajun Craze.  This color reminded me of a terra cotta pot so I immediately thought sunflowers and here is the result. 


To recreate this card, you will need:
  • Cardstocks:  Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight and Chocolate Chip*
  • Stamp Sets:  Pick a Petal, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Classic Stampin' Pad:  Soft Suede
  • Accessories:  Twill Tape, Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware
  • Tools:  Crop-A-Dile, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Designer Label Punch
*Alternate color palette:  Real Rust, Summer Sun and Chocolate Chip

I stamped my petals onto the Daffodil Delight and cut each one out.  The sunflower center was punched with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch.  To add some texture, I used my Crop-A-Dile (eyelet setter part) to create random impressions.  I stamped the circle flower center onto my Chocolate Chip card stock before attaching to the Cajun Craze card front. I tied a piece of Twill Tape around the card front just above the Chocolate Chip strip.  After I assembled my flower, I attached it to my card front.  I stamped my sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes onto the Daffodil Delight and punched with the Designer Label Punch.  I attached it to the card with the hodgepodge hardware. 

If you would like to create this card before the new colors are out, you can celebrate some retiring colors using the alternate color palette.

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment