Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 4: 10 Days, 10 Cards


Moving on to Day 4 with a card you can send to a friend just to say "Hi" and offer a little encouragement.  It also utilizes a punch of the hearts I had left over from the Day 3 card, our Valentine Wreath.  This card is relatively simple using a clean layout.

For this card you will need:
  • Stamp Sets:  Cheep Talk
  • Card Stock:  Bashful Blue and Whisper White
  • Designer Series Paper:  Tea Party
  • Stampin' Pads and Stampin' Write Markers:  Chocolate Chip, Glorious Green, Brilliant Blue, Dusty Durango, and So Saffron
  • Tools:  Small Heart Punch and Heart to Heart Punch
Use a sponge to apply a small amount of Brilliant Blue to the background of the Whisper White.  For the branch, I inked up the leaves with the Glorious Green and then wiped off the branch portions and added the Chocolate Chip with my Stampin' Write markers.  I added some of my leftover hearts as flowers to my branches.  I stamped too birds in Brilliant Blue using a similar technique described for the branch, wiping off the smaller elements (beak and legs) and then adding the additional colors.  I cut these birds out and added them to the branches. 

I cut the Tea Party DSP to size and adhered it along the side and bottom of my Whisper White with my birds and branch.  Using a small piece of Whisper White, I stamped my "hello there" sentiment with two flowers in So Saffron on either side.  I glued this to the bottom piece of Tea Party DSP.

Pretty simple, but very sweet.  Thanks for stopping by!  Leave me a comment and you're one visit closer to another entry in my "Stamp Away the Winter Blahs" contest.

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment