Today's card uses some of this paper, it is just perfect for Spring. In a few days, I'll show you some more projects and cards using this paper.
For today's card you will need:
- Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Flight of the Butterfly
- Card Stock: Lavendar Lace, Very Vanilla
- Designer Series Papers: Tea Party and Sweet Pea
- Inks: Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad, Versamark
- Tools and Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies Die, Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Trim Border
This type of card is very simple and easy to make but has beautiful impact. Keeping a selection of Designer Series Papers on hand will allow you to create simple and beautiful cards with very little effort, but your recipent will think you spent hours on the card. Plus, if a sweet five year old girl in your life needs to go on a paper hunt for homework, she'll find a treasure trove as well.
God Bless and Happy Stampin'