Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Build A Bear Christmas Ornaments

I know, Christmas has come and gone, but I still have a few items to share with you before I pack away the decorations. Here, I created a set of angel ornaments using the Build A Bear die cuts and Beautiful Butterflies die. I made 3 girl and 1 boy angels- one for each of my kids. I used brown and white felt. The white felt is a stiffened felt which was not available in brown. However, in retrospect, I would find someway of stiffening the felt to improve the overall look of the project. The halo is a gold pipe cleaner which I sewed onto the head using gold thread. After I made my angel using the clothing from Beary Essentials and wings from the Beautiful Butterflies die, I glued it a wooden clothes pin for hanging on the tree. I did their names with glitter glue that Tessa got for her birthday. The kids really liked the way they turned out. Next year, I might have to make some for all the nieces and nephews as well, at least the nieces and nephews under 18.




Next, I used the same approach and the Beary Merry die to create a Santa Clause ornament. Again, I glued the finished bear onto a wooden clothespin.
I promise, this is my last Christmas item for a long time. I'll put away my Christmas items until it is time to prepare for Christmas 2010.
God Bless and Happy Stampin!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment