Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Horseback Riding- My Digital Studio Project


We had a busy Thanksgiving weekend with family on the Olympic Peninsula, including an afternoon of horseback riding at Freedom Farms for the kids. This is the farm where our two older daughters have attended horse camp for two years. They absolutely love it and the owner is so wonderful to let us bring the kids by for an afternoon of riding. I took lots of photos and since I had my lap top on hand, I made a single page using My Digital Studio and sent it off to the owner of the farm as a thank you for the wonderful afternoon.
Although Isabel and Phoebe are both experienced riders, this was the first time on a full size horse for both Liam and Tessa. It was amazing to see them both get such a kick out of riding the horse. In fact, Liam had such a good time, he wants a cowboy birthday party. I can't wait to start shopping for stamps to make the invitations!
On to the page. This page is done using the distressed Old Olive page background option in the My Digital Studio. I added a strip of Red Riding Hood Red card stock with Whisper White stitching on the top. The stamp sets are One of a Kind and Great Moments. It took my less than 20 minutes to create this page and I created it while on vacation when the memories were fresh in my head.
God Bless and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment