Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I have much to be thankful this year. I have a beautiful family, my health is finally improved, the kids are healthy and doing well in school, my marriage is strong, I have a job as well as a growing Stampin' business, we are members of a wonderful church... so many blessings I can't begin to count. I hope all of you also are counting your blessings today and finding too many to count.


In case you are surfing the net while you wait for your turkey to cook, here is one final Thanksgiving card post. I had to make these on the fly after realizing that I was two cards short when I made my original ones. For both cards, the pumpkins are cut from last year's In Color, Tangerine Tango. I happened to have them on hand from a previous project I did with the kids for Halloween and decided to use them. The pumpkins were punched using the Pumpkins #4 die for the Big Shot.
For the card on the left, I used Crushed Curry and Whisper White card stock. Using Autumn Days, I stamped some foliage onto the Whisper White card stock using So Saffron and Soft Suede. I layered the pumpkins using Dimensionals and added some fall leaves around the bottom. The fall leaves were stamped onto the Crushed Curry using Dusty Durango and Chocolate Chip. I finished it off with Old Olive grosgrain ribbon and stamped the Happy Thanksgiving from Teeny Tiny Wishes onto the front using Dusty Durango.
For the card on the right, I also used Crushed Curry. For this card I used More Mustard as the base, along with Very Vanilla. As with the other card, I used Autumn Days to put the foliage in the background and then layered a pumpkin onto the front. I also tied the Old Olive Ribbon around the Crushed Curry card stock before attaching it to the card. Again, the Thanksgiving sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Phrases and I used the Modern Label Punch.
Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Stampin' and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment