Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Holiday Card

I was doing some of my holiday shopping last night and I noticed a sign that said 36 days until Christmas. It's literally just around the corner. The time between Thanksgiving and Christmas is a whirlwind for us with both the traditional holiday activities and birthdays, there never seems to be enough time in the day. If you are like me, you like having plenty of ideas at your fingertips so your holiday cards and paper craft gifts is simplified. Along those lines, I want to give you plenty of ideas for your holiday cards and gifts- some simple and some elaborate. Today, I'll share something that is mostly simple.


For this card, you will need Rose Red and Whisper White card stocks, Merry Moments Designer Series Paper, and Rose Red, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Markers. You'll also need the Autumn Days and The More the Merrier stamp sets. You can also use Teeny Tiny Phrases or other favorite set for your verse.
To stamp the image, I used a common technique- coloring the directly onto the rubber stamp using the markers and then stamping onto the paper. After I stamped my branches, I did dash-dot design along the outer border, alternating the Rose Red and Old Olive. Add a strip of your favorite pattern from the Merry Moments Designer Series paper to the front of your card and then layer your stamped image on top. Add your favorite phrase to the bottom corner, I chose "Warm Winter Wishes" from The More the Merrier stamp set.
We are coming up on a great time to order all your supplies for holiday gifts and cards. Stampin' Up!™ will kickoff the Online Extravaganza on November 23. It will last through the 30th but some items may sell out quickly. Be sure to check back here or www.charityl.stampinup.net on November 23 to see a list of the great deals. Some items will be as great as 50% off!
God Bless and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment