Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday in Your Jammies!

Forget standing in line for the Black Friday deals, stay in your comfy jammies and head to your computer for the Stampin' Up!™ Online Holiday Sale! Until November 30th, you can get incredible savings on some of our favorite Stampin' Up!™ products. Stampin' Up!™ has bundled several of these products together, including the Ultimate Stampers Bundle which includes:
  • Best Wishes & More stamp set
  • Eight Great Greetings stamp set
  • On a Pedestal stamp set
  • Earth Elements Stampin' Spots Classic
  • Earth Elements assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
  • Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
  • Old Olive 1/2" striped grosgrain ribbon
  • Flower Designer brads
This bundle is on sale for $76.62, a 40% savings over the price if you purchased all these items separately. This bundle is only available while supplies last so if you think you might want this one, move quickly.

For some inspiration, I'll share some cards I made using items from the Ultimate Stampers' Bundle. The first card is one I made for my sister's birthday. I used the Best Wishes and More Stamp Set. This is really a great starter set so I'm not at all surprised to see that Stampin' Up! included it in an Ultimate Stampers' Bundle. This is one of the most versatile stamp sets I own. The stamp set includes a snowflake flower, leaf, heart, and bird. It also includes several generic phrases which work year round.


For papers, I used Cameo Coral, Garden Green and Whisper White card stocks. I've also snuck in some retired Designer Series Paper in the background, but you could just as easily substitute your own favorites. I just happened to have this with me here while visiting in laws. It snuck in between my card stock. I stamped the images using Melon Mambo, Glorious Green, and Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pads.

You'll also see at the bottom, I used the scallop edge punch. This punch is also available during the Online sale for $11.17, a 30% savings.

For some additional inspiration using the Best Wishes and More Stamp Set, here are some previous projects I've shared. You can find the recipe by clicking on the captions below each photo:

Frog Family Scrapbook Page



Visit my promotion page for more information about the online deals available through November 30th!

God Bless and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment