Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

6x6 Mini Album Page

Another project from my recent Open House. This is a 6x6 photo page, perfect for the holiday or winter season. It is a very simple design and could easily be added as focal point to a 12x12 page in one corner.

This design uses textured Old Olive and Very Vanilla card stock. The Very Vanilla card stock is placed off-center to one side of the page. Using Merry Moments Designer Series paper, I accented the Very Vanilla card stock on the top and bottom with two small strips of the snowflake paper. Along the other side, I stamped 3 snow flakes from the Patterned Pines using White Shimmer Paint.

Next, I just need a little winter fun to capture a cute picture of the kids in the snow and I have a fun holiday page.

Although 6x6 album is generally used as a gift album for smaller events, I've been considering using this size page and layout as a photo Christmas card. I know my family would enjoy receiving not only a handmade card but also a nice family photo to go along with it. Then, after the holiday cards are over, it can easily be added to a frame. A little two for deal with your annual card giving.

God Bless and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment