Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Friday, November 13, 2009

My Digital Studio Christmas Card


I'm really having lots of fun playing with My Digital Studio™. I just completed a series of webinar classes so that I can become certified through Stampin' Up!™ for this product. We did cards, scrapbooks, calendars, and multimedia projects. I'm amazed at the versatility of this product. I think you will be to.


Here is a Christmas Card I designed using My Digital Studio. The holidays will soon be here so it is time to start thinking about card designs. My Digital Studio has been a fun way for me to play with possible designs, layouts and color palettes. Many of the same stamp sets and embellishments you'll find in your Idea Book and Catalog will be available in My Digital Studio. I made this card using only the images available when you buy the basic version,
however, several downloads are available at the Stampin' Up! website. This is also the first card that I sent in for professional printing. It arrived a few days ago and I love the way it turned
out. You can also print the cards to your own home computer if you like. Great for Christmas cards or birthday invitations.


Recently I created a scrapbook album template for our soccer teams. After it was ready, I simply saved it without photos and then handed it over to my husband. With no help from me or even training from me, he was able to add the photos to the album creating a wonderful album. I'll try to post the blank template later so you can see how the scrapbook pages turn out.


For now, happy stamping and happy creating!


God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment