Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday so she of course needed a present. I decided to try my hand at some jewelry made using Filigree brads.

To create this necklace, I attached the brad prongs to jump rings to allow me to connect to the ends of the necklace chain and the bead strands.

I would have liked to have used some rhinestone brads to add some bling, but I didn't have any. However, I did have some great ruby colored beads. Using bead wire, I strung the ruby beads with some small round silver beads with a heart on them.


I wanted to present the gift in a nice package
so I altered a small brown chocolate box I had saved (Recycling is good!) by adding a strip of Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper (retired, but a good match with the necklace) to the lid. I also made a paper bow by curling small strips of the same paper and stacking them together.


Happy Birthday Mom!


God Bless and Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment