Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Think Snow


As promised, another card featuring products available during the Online Extravaganza sale. This card features the birds from the Love You Much stamp set which is included in the Heart to Heart Bundle. This bundle is available for $24.93 and also includes the Heart to Heart punch and Pretty in Pink 1/2 " grosgrain ribbon.
For this card, I decided to experiment with some non-traditional card sizes and made a 6x6 inch card using Brilliant Blue card stock. I cut a Top Note using the Big Shot and Merry Moments Designer Series Paper. I cut the top note in half and mounted to a piece of Whisper White card stock.
I used white shimmer paint and the snowflake from Season of Friendship to stamp snowflakes in the background. I then stamped the birds from Love You Much using Soft Suede (note, I did not add any ink to the heart in this stamp). I used my watercolor pencils to color my birds. Above the birds I used the Season of Friendship snowflake and Brilliant Blue to stamp a single snowflake just above their heads. I stamped the "ready, set, snow!" sentiment in the bottom right corner. This sentiment stamp is from the Best Wishes and More stamp set (also part of the Ultimate Stampin' Starter Bundle).
There is still time to take advantage of the Online Extravaganza. It ends November 30th so act quickly!
God Bless and Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment