Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving has arrived!  This is one of my favorite holidays.  I love getting up early to cook for my family and friends- using recipes taught to me by my grandmother as well as a few new favorites I've learned along the way.  This year, Thanksgiving was ushered in with a large winter storm bringing snow, wind, and freezing tempeartures to Washington.  In fact we are getting another round of snow as I type this!  Looks more like Christmas.  The weather and icy roads will be keeping family away this year so it will just be Tim, the kids and I for Thanksgiving.  Six people to share a 21 pound turkey!  I think we will have lots of leftovers.

I wanted to share our Family Thanksgiving card with all of you.  I loved the layout of one of the cards from the Portland Regionals that I decided to use it for our Thanksgiving cards.  Please refere to the original post for details on dimensions, as this card has an off center fold.  I changed the front just a bit, using different images from Day of Gratitude and adding some Autumn Spice Designer Series paper to both the inside and outside of the card.  I also used Teeny Tiny Wishes and God's Blessings for the sentiments.  I also used Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla in exchange for the River Rock and Whisper White used in the original card.  I used the Crumb Cake because I was out of River Rock and I used Very Vanilla because I wanted less contrast.

Don't forget about the great Online Spectacular going on now.  HUGE discounts on some of your favorite things, including 50% off My Digital Studio!  What a great savings.  The sale ends November 30 so don't miss out.

I hope to get a little paper crafting done while that huge turkey is in the oven so I may have some more posts later in the day.  Either way, may you and yours have a Blessed Thanksgiving and a beautiful start to your Holiday Season.  I'll certainly be counting my blessings today!

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!  I'm off to make some stuffing!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment