Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Hostess Promotion and Guess What Came in the Mail Today

I'm announcing a new Hostess Benefit offered by me personally.  Many of you love to attend my workshops and classes, learning lots of new techniques while taking home a great project.  I also know that during the holidays, things get busy and money gets tight.  So, I'm offering a special for anyone who decides to host a show.  If you host a show in your home (or other location), you will be able to attend 3 of my classes for free (after your show closes).  If someone books a show during the show you host, you will earn 2 additional classes per person.  I'm currently accepting bookings for November, December, January and beyond!

I know that most of you are barely thinking much past tomorrow let alone to January, but I just had to share that I got the new Occasions Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs today with my latest copy of Stampin' Success.  And, I must say, "WOW, WOW, WOW!"  The Occasions has so much to offer- great new stamp sets, papers, accessories, and decor elements.  And the Sale-A-Bration items, I want to earn it all- some of it multiple times!  The Occasions selling period will begin January 4 (as the Holdiay Mini closes) and Sale-A-Bration will begin January 25.  Email me today to book your show!

No comments:

Post a Comment