Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day of Gratitude Thank You Card

This morning I needed a quick thank you card for someone who recently hosted a show for me.  And, since Thanksgiving is approaching, I decided I wanted an autumn theme.  For this card you will need the following items:

  • Stamp Sets:  Day of Gratitude
  • Card Stock:  More Mustard, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
  • Designer Series Paper:  Autumn Spice
  • Crajun Craze Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack
  • Adhesive

For this card I added 3 rows of holes along one edge of my Early Espresso using my paper piercing tool.  I brushed the edges of my Crumb Cake piece with Cajun Craze ink and then stamped my images on the cardstock.  After that, I assembled all my pieces and the result was a simple, yet beautiful card.

Thanks for stopping by!  God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment