The first project is a Thank You Sleeve, great for giving small goodies like some yummy chocolates. For this project you will need:
- Stamps: Day of Gratitude
- Card Stock and Papers: Very Vanilla Card Stock (2 at 1 7/8" x 2 7/8"), Cajun Craze (8 1/2" x 3"; scored at 2", 4", 6" and 8")
- Inks: Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' Pad, Cajun Craze Stampin' Write Marker, Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker, River Rock Stampin' Write Marker
- Accessories and Tools: Medium cellophane bags, Very Vanilla 3/8" tafeta ribbon, linen thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots Snail Adhesive, Bone Folder, Decorative Label Punch, and Paper Snips
- Punch hole in one side of the Cajun Craze card stock using Decorative Label Punch.
- Use Cajun Craze and River Rock Stampin' Write markers to color acorn image and stamp on Very Vanilla card stock. Stmap sentiment in Cajun Craze ink below acorn.
- Adhere Very Vanilla card stock to Cajun Craze card stock under the punched out Decorative Label cutout image.
- Use Cajun Craze and River Rock Stampin' Write Markers to color acorn image and stamp onto the the second piece of Very Vanilla card stock. Cut out the image and adhere over the other acorn image using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Fold Cajun Craze card stock to form sleeve and secure flap with Snail Adhesive.
- Tie the Very Vanilla ribbon in knot and adhere to front of sleeve using Mini Glue Dot.
- Fill cellophane bag with your goodies and tie with linen thread. Slide bag inside sleeve.
God Bless and Happy Stampin'!