To complete this card you will need the following:
- Stamps: Day of Gratitude
- Card Stock and Paper: Cajun Craze card stock (4" x 8"; scored at 4" and 2 1/8"x5 1/2"), Whisper White (2 3/4"x 2 3/4"), Early Espresso Card Stock (3" x 3")
- Ink: Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' Pad and Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
- Accessories and Tools: Pearl Basic Jewels, Snail Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots, Bone Folder, 3/4" Circle Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig
- Fold Cajun Craze card stock to form card.
- Create medallion by stamping flower image four times in Old Olive ink in circular pattern on Whisper White card stock, using Stamp-a-ma-jig for placement.
- Adhere Whisper White card stock to Early Espresso textured card stock. Adhere to Early Espresso card stock to card front.
- Stamp medallion image in Cajun Craze ink on Cajun Craze card stock. Punch out center of image using 3/4" circle punch.
- Adhere pearl to center of Cajun Craze circle, and ahhere using Mini Glue Dots.
God Bless and Happy Stampin'!