To create this scrapbook page, you will need:
- Stamps: Day of Gratitude
- Card Stock and Paper: Old Olive card stock (8 1/2" x 11"), Very Vanilla card stock (2 1/8" x 5 1/2"), Cajun Craze textured card stock (5 1/4" x 7 1/4"), Early Espresso textured card stock (2 1/4" x 1 1/2")
- Inks: Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' Pad, Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad, Old Olive Stampin' Write marker
- Accessories and Tools: Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon (26 inches), Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Decorative Label punch, Paper Snips
- Stamp images repeatedly in Old Olive ink on right side of Old Olive page using the leaves, flower, and acorn images.
- Adhere Cajun Craze textured card stock to page using Snail. If you already have a photo, you can add it now.
- Tie ribbon around page.
- Stamp leaf in Old Olive and acorn in Cajun Craze inks on the Very Vanilla card stock. Cut out both images and adhere to page using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment in Cajun Craze in on Very Vanilla card stock. Punch out using Decorative Label Punch and adhere to Early Espresso card stock. Adhere to page using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Journal using Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker.
God Bless and Happy Stampin'!