Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

On the First Day of Christmas, Stampin' Up! Gave to Me...

Designer Series Papers.

The first ornament I'm going to show you is a very simple mini gift box wrapped in designer series papers.  The mini gift boxes are little paper mache boxes that I purchased at a local craft store.  You can probably use any small boxes you have that would be appropriately sized for a small gift.  In addition to a small gift box you will need the following:

  • Designer Series Paper- I used Jolly Holiday
  • Card Stock:  Real Red Card Stock
  • Stamp Set:  Tags til Christmas
  • Ink:  Early Espresso
  • Frost White Shimmer Paint
  • Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
  • Clear Tinsel Trim
  • Fishing line or clear thread

  • I wrapped the bottom and lid of the box separately, securing with Tom Bow multipurpose liquid glue.  Before gluing the lid to the bottom of the box, I used my paper piercing tool to make two small holes in the box to allow me to add some fishing line as the ornament hanger.

    Once the box was wrapped with the lid glued to the bottom, I tied a bow around the box using the Real Red ribbon.  I stamped my sentiment onto the Real Red card stock using the Early Espresso ink.  After, I sponged some Frost White Shimmer Paint onto the edges of the tag and tied it to my little gift box using the Clear Tinsel Trim.

    This one is very simple and can easily be done by anyone.  It is also a great way to use up some of your scrap pieces of Designer Series papers.

    See you tomorrow for the 2nd Day of Christmas.

    God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
    Charity

    No comments:

    Post a Comment