Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

First Snowfall

Today we had snow with more predicted for tomorrow!  Snow before Thanksgiving.  I spent my day inside, chili cooking in the crock pot and my hands busy at work making Christmas ornanments and crafts.  I will be sharing all my Christmas with you later this week.  But, since we've been having snow flurries here throughout the day, I thought I would share a snowflake card with you. 

For this card, I made use of the new Northern Flurry Embossing Folder that is available in the current Holiday Mini.  I embossed a piece of Pacific Point cardstock and then tore two edges.  I sponged Whisper White ink over the card stock and then added some Basic Rhinestones to the center of the snowflakes.

Using a Whisper White card, I stamped snowflakes from the Season of Friendship stamp set onto the front and then attached my embossed card front.  I stamped my sentiment using Teeny Tiny Wishes and added some more bling. 

More snow is predicted for the morning, we are wondering what that means for the morning commute and school.  Hopefully no delays as we have a parent teacher conference in the morning.  I think we might be in for a cold winter which probably means lots of time stamping! 

God Bless and Happy Stampin'
Charity



No comments:

Post a Comment