Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sympathy Card

I usually only make sympathy cards when I need one and as such, I rarely post them here.  However, I recently needed to make for a friend and I liked the way the layout turned out so much that I asked her permission to post it here. 

For this card, I used:
  • Stamp Sets:  Day of Gratitude (Holiday Mini), Very Versatile (Retired, Inside Sentiment)
  • Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
  • Designer Series Paper:  Autumn Spice Specialty
  • Classic Stamp Pads:  Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
  • Accessories and Tools:  5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Dimensionals, Basic Pearls Jewels
Here is the inside of the card which shows the sentiment that I used from Very Versatile.

You can easily change the sentiments and use this design for Thanksgiving or other fall themed cards.

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment