Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The More the Merrier - Part I

With every new catalog, a new selection of Hostess sets is also announced. A Level III Set that I particularly enjoy is The More the Merrier set. This set has some fun holiday and everyday offerings- perfect for any time of the year.


My first projects were two birthday cards using the cupcake stamp. I stamped the cupcakes and colored them using my watercolor pencils. These cupcakes are paired with a retired paper set, Rockabilly Specialty. This paper is no longer available, but the new catalog has some great offerings that will look just as nice.
For the first card, I cut out each cupcake after I colored them with the watercolor pencils. I then stamped only the hand of the chef from Viola. I then just stacked the cupcakes on top of each other on the platter. The Party Hearty verse is from the Party Hearty Stamp set. This card will be sent to my husband's nephew for his birthday.


I'm also showing the inside of the card where I added the same designer series paper and the birthday verse from the Full of Life stamp set. This is a stamp set that was formerly on the dormant list and has been placed back into the Idea Book and Catalog for 2009-2010. I'm personally very happy to see this set back in the catalog as I really enjoy the set.
For the next card, I chose to leave the cupcakes in their "natural" state and not cut them out. I layered the stamped image onto the designer series paper. All the stamp sets visible on the outside of this card are from The More the Merrier Level III hostess set.
So far, I really enjoy this set. For one, it is very versatile since it covers so many occasions. I also like that it includes a cute pumpkin stamp. I tend not to be a big Halloween person so I find stamp sets which cover multiple holidays and occasions to be a great deal.

You can only get this stamp set by hosting a qualifying show. Email me to find out more!





God Bless and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment