Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Stampin' Up!™ Big Shot

So, I just discovered a site which is new to me, StampinAddicts.com. It's a great site with lots of great ideas featuring only Stampin' Up!™ sets. As I was exploring the site, I came across their July Contest. The winner of the contest will win a Stampin' Up! Big Shot Die Pack which includes the following dies:


  • Stampin’ Up! Thanks (Embosslits)
  • Stampin’ Up! Final Press (Embossing Folders)
  • Stampin’ Up! Perfect Details (Textured Plates)
  • Stampin’ Up! Two Tags (Bigz Dies)
  • Stampin’ Up! Fancy Favor (Bigz XL Dies)

To enter the contest, I just have to post a blog mentioning the contest and demanding that I get the dies.


I'll take it one step further, not only do I want you to check out the contest, I want you to check out the entire site and see all the wonderful cards, ideas and projects, especially those using the Big Shot. And now, I'll rave about the Big Shot... For those who have previously visited my blog, you know that the Big Shot is one of my favorite tools. I love to incorporate the Big Shot into many of my projects. And, I'm not the only one in my family who loves the Big Shot. My youngest daughter, Tessa, loves it as well. (Contest judges, that's Tessa in the photo there. If I don't win, it'll break her heart. We need that Fancy Favor for her upcoming birthday!)


So, there is my entry. I'd love to win the contest.


God Bless and Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment