Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Wings of Friendship - A Level 2 Hostess Set

Another card featuring one of the new hostess sets available in the newly released 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog. This is Wings of Friendship, a Level 2 Hostess Set. It is available in English, Spanish and French. To earn this hostess set, you need to host a show with merchandise totalling $300 or more. This can be an in-home workshop, a catalog show or even a single customer order.


The only stamp set I used is the Wings of Friendship set. The other supplies are:
  • Bashful Blue, Whisper White and Kraft card stock.
  • Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink and Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Regal Rose and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers
  • Very Vanilla Hodge Podge Hardware (Brads and Designer Label)
  • Pretty in Pink 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
  • Designer Label Punch
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Snail Adhesive

I also spent some time embellishing the inside of the card. I went a little overboard with the inside top. It was one of those things that once I started, it kind of snowballed on me. It started out as a method of disguising the fact that I chose not to wrap the ribbon all the way around the card front. I wanted to hide the cut ends.

If you enjoy this stamp set, consider hosting a workshop or catalog show. Stampin' Up! has some great promotions including the Deal of the Week. As a hostess, you'll also receive your own free copy of the 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog. And, as a bonus, all my hostesses receive a special gift from me. Contact me today to learn more about hosting a show!

God Bless & Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment