Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

OPEN STUDIO NIGHT - July 17th at 6:30 PM

You are invited to join me for Open Studio in my home on July 17th at 6:30 PM. Open Studio is a chance to have some fun with like minded stampers creating some great projects. Bring a project you are working on and have full access to my tools and stamp sets, including many of the new items from the new Idea Book as well as the Big Shot.

Not currently working on a project? I will have some kits available for purchase, including a 10 for $10 card kits for birthdays and thank yous.

This event will earn you one ticket in the Summer Attendance Challenge. If you also make a purchase, you can earn even more tickets! I look forward to seeing you there!

For more information, please email me for details.

God Bless and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment