Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Autumn Days Card


Here is my first card using the new Autumn Days stamp set. It is also the first time I tried stamping on twill tape. I bought this set because it reminded me of my grandpa. I'm also trying to expand my selection of sets which work well for masculine cards.


I'm not sure I completely like the way it turned out so I'll have to keep working with this set some more. Maybe I'm just not in a fall mood.


As I said, this card uses the Autumn Days stamp set. I also used Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, and Whisper White card stock. I stamped the wheat with Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad and I used Soft Suede for the pheasant and the wheat on the twill tape.

On the inside, I used the Crushed Curry card stock with the wheat stamped in Soft Suede.
I think I'll keep experimenting with this stamp set to see what kind of creations I can come up with. The next masculine birthday I need a card for is in September so I have some time to play with it some. Hopefully I'll be able to improve on this theme.
God Bless and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment