Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Friday, July 17, 2009

More Animal Stories

Here is another card featuring the giraffe from the Animal Stories stamp set. I've also once again included Teeny Tiny Wishes, Full of Life and The More the Merrier stamp sets. I've also used the new In Colors, Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry. I also used Whisper White card stock. I think this card will be traveling next door for our neighbor's son's first birthday. I also used both the Scallop Edge Punch and the Modern Label Punch. You just can't go wrong with a few good punches.

On the front of the card, I also used Silver Brads. This would also be a good place to incorporate the Deal of the Week, Square Fire Rhinestone Brads. The pumpkin and yellow would coordinate nicely with the Crushed Curry and add a little bling to the card.

On the inside, I've added the cupcakes from The More the Merrier Set. And, I have to be honest and confess a mistake. Originally, I stamped three cupcakes on the right side, direclty on the Crushed Curry card stock. However, when I stamped the same image on the left side, I failed to line things up the way I wanted and ended up with part of the cupcakes being cut off on the top. I was so frustrated with myself as it is not easy to correct something that close to the edge. Although not a perfect solution or my preferred solution, I opted to stamp the cupcakes on Whisper White Card Stock and then adhere them over the previously stamped images. I like to call these situations: creative opportunities. Though , in this case, I still wish that I would have gotten it right the first time around. :0)

God Bless and Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment