Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Blog Neglect

YIKES! I've been neglecting my blog! I have 10+ cards ready for their close up and post, but have neglected getting photos taken. And now, I have time, but I'm not sure where my camera is! I guess I'll have to get the four kids looking for the camera. Too bad my dog is a lab and not a blood hound.

For all my Stampin' Junkies, the annual Stampin' Up!™ convention is in full swing in Salt Lake City, and I'm unfortunately faced with "stalking" it via my lap top here at home. LOL Lots of great posts on some blogs and message boards including a few spoilers for upcoming products and things available only to demos. I wish I could be there, but instead, I have the next best thing coming. On Sunday, I will be participating in a mini-convention with some of the folks returning form convention. We'll get to see lots of SWAPs, ideas, Make and Takes, etc. Assuming I find the camera, I'll take pictures to post.

I need to find that camera and posting here won't find it any sooner! I hope to be back soon with some new posts and ideas! Until then...

Happy Stamping and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment