Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Swap Card- Happy Couple

In lieu of the annual Stampin' Up!™ Convention in Salt Lake City, I attended a "mini-convention" with a number of other local area stampers. We made a few make & takes, created some great color charts, and traded swaps. I thought I'd share my SWAP card front. I CASED this card after I saw a few on Splitcoast which were originally attributed to the following, http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/792464. I thought it was a cute idea and would be great as a card to let your spouse know you are thinking of them. It of course, also works well as an anniversary card or even an I'm sorry card (think kiss and make up! LOL).

For this card, you will need:

Stamps
  • All in the Family
  • Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Cheep Talk

Classic Stampin' Pads

  • Real Red
  • Soft Suede
  • Basic Black

Card Stock & Designer Series Papers

  • Very Vanilla
  • Not Quite Navy
  • Kraft
  • Blush Blossom
  • Bella Bleu Designer Series Paper

Tools/Accessories

  • Modern Label Punch
  • Watercolor Pencils
  • Snail
  • Stampin' Dimensionals

As an FYI, the All in the Family stamp set is a stamp I earned for FREE! Yes, you are reading that correctly, FREE! This was a special demonstrator only promotion based on sales performance. If we consistently met a specified sales level for three months in a row, we earned a free stamp set. I've been eyeing the All in the Family set for a long time. I think it is just adorable and also very versatile. You'll definitely be seeing more projects with this stamp set.

If you'd like to learn more about how you can earn free stamp sets, email me and we can talk more about becoming a demonstrator or hosting a show.

God Bless and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment