Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Pick A Petal Fun

Another one of my favorite stamp sets is Pick A Petal (page 120 of the Idea Book & Catalog, $29.95). I love the versatility of this stamp set, I've seen it used for many things besides flowers. I've even used it to make the cutest little turkeys last Thanksgiving. But, this post is not a turkey, but a flower. I wanted to put my own spin on the card shown on page 120 with the stamp set and here is the result.




The card is made with Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla and Old Olive card stock. The large flower was created by using Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry Stampin' Pads. I used the flower centers from Pick a Petal to make the center with the Crushed Curry and then I used one of the smaller centers to stamp the Melon Mambo around it to create the flower. I also used Crushed Curry to stamp one of the smaller flowers as well as the Bermuda Bay to create a second flower. The sentiment is from Flight of the Butterfly. The smaller flowers also each have a small Old Olive flower attached to the center using a Very Vanilla brad. I punched the Old Olive flowers with the Trio Flower punch. The large flower has a Circle Designer Brad in the center. All the flowers are attached to the card using dimensionals. I finished the card with an Old Olive 1/2" library clip.

God Bless & Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment