Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Friday, August 14, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things

Don't you love... the fall? "It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address. " - You've Got Mail, 1998


One of my favorite movies is You've Got Mail, and I love this line, probably because it absolutely speaks to me. I honestly love to buy school supplies, not sure why, but I love shopping for them. I must say that browsing the new Idea Book and Catalog for Stampin' Up!™ also gives me the same thrill. So, instead of newly sharpened pencils, I'd send you a bouquet of newly released In Color markers.


I think these markers are one of my favorite new products in the current Idea Book and Catalog. I enjoy using markers for applying color to my stamps to allow me to get multiple colors in my image. However, until this catalog, this was not easy to accomplish if you wanted to use the In Colors. So when these markers were revealed, I was very excited.


One of my favorite movies, one of my favorite new products.


God Bless and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment