Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Friend to Friend

The last two weeks have been full of brown, UPS brown that is, which means Stampin' Up!™ product! Last week, my new All in the Family stamp arrived- my bonus for $300 in sales each month for three months followed by my order of designer series papers for our journal project during the August 21 technique workshop. This week, I was blessed with another order of paper (which had been on back order) and today, another package with more bonus product for me. Another reward for my sales in the last quarter- 2-way glue sticks and Filigree Brads. I love receiving Stampin' Up! product, but I especially love FREE product.

Now on to today's project- the Friend to Friend card. This card features our new In Colors- Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo. It also highlights some great die cuts and and the Modern Label Punch. First I cut two butterflies using the Stampin' Up! Beautiful Butterflies die cut, one in Whisper White and a second smaller one in Melon Mambo. Using Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad I brushed ink on the Whisper White butterfly and then stamped the swirl from Wings of Friendship stamp set onto the Melon Mambo butterfly. I used snail at the middle of the Melon Mambo butterfly and then attached it to the Whisper White. I then tied a 1/4" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon around to be the antennae/body. I then used my Stampin' Up! Top Note die and cut one top note from Kraft card stock. I adhered the layered butterflies to the Top Note and then tied a piece of white grosgrain ribbon around the top note before attaching to the card front. The card base is Rich Razzleberry. To finish the card, I used Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad to stamp "Friend to Friend" from Teeny Tiny Wishes on the Whisper White Card Stock and then punched it out with the Modern Label Punch.

I hope you come back soon for more ideas, inspiration and stamping news!

God Bless and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment