Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Class Preview

Here is a quick preview of two of our projects for our class on Friday, August 20th.  I will post the third and final project tomorrow after I complete the sample. 

The first card will be for our bird lovers.  It features the Aviary stamp set and is a design that I CASED.  The original design is by Heather Summers, which she demonstrated at convention.  I just loved the idea that I wanted to recreate the same thing.  I changed up a few of the colors and the punches, but essentially kept things the same.


The second card is for the cat lovers out there.  I used the C is for Cat stamp set and was inspired by several different cards on SplitCoast Stampers.  I used some of Tessa's favorite colors on this card.

Normally, I post all the details, but I just want to get a quick preview up for you at this time.  Later I'll post a follow up with a detailed list of ingredients and instructions.

There are still a few more spaces left for our class. Remember, instead of a workshop fee, I'm asking for donations for PAWs.  It can be as simple as a can of pet food for your workshop fee. 

Also, I'll be having a special drawing to win one of the stamp sets used during the show (Aviary, C is for Cat or D is for Dog).  You'll earn one entry for attending, entries for bringing a friend, entries for placing an order and entries for agreeing to host a show.  See you there!

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment