We decided to head to the Hello Kitty Store to see what kind of stuff we could find for party favors, games and decorations. While there I came across this cute bank with Hello Kitty in a Kimono dress. I was immediately inspired to change the Kimono Kids to look like Hello Kitty.
To achieve this, I inked all but the eyes and mouth of the stamps. After stamping the image, I added round eyes and whiskers in Basic Black and an oval nose in Daffodil Delight. Viola, Hello Kitty Japanese Tea Party Invitations!
I also used the following:
- Stamp Sets: Kimono Kids and Morning Cup
- Card Stock: Rose Red, So Saffron, Whisper White, and Pumpkin Pie
- Designer Series Paper: Sweet & Sour Specialty
- Linen Thread
- Pumpkin Pie 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
- Classic Stampin' Pads: Basic Black
- Stampin' Write Markers
- Watercolor Pencils
- Round Tab Punch