The first card is the Paisley Prints Pumpkin Card. You will need the following:
- Just Believe and Paisley Prints Stamp Set
- Paisley Party Stampin' Around Wheel
- Old Olive and Whisper White cardstock
- Early Espresso and Peach Parfait Classic Stampin' Pad
- VersaMark Pad
- Cajun Craze, Old Olive, and Peach Parfait Stampin' Write Marker
- Pumpkin Pie 5/8" grosgrain ribbon
- Linen thread
- Brights Designer Buttons
- Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL adhesive
- Stamp-a-ma-jig (optional, for placment/position of stamps)
- So Many Thanks single stamp and Paisley Prints Stamp Set
- Pear Pizzazz, Pretty in Pink, Soft Suede, Whisper White and Peach Parfait card stock
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad
- VersaMark Pad
- Early Espresso and Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Marker
- Linen Thread
- Pearl Basic Jewels
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Mini Glue Dots
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Mat Pack
- Paper Piercing Tool
- Full Heart Punch
- Jewelry Tag Punch
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Stamp the large heart onto the Pretty in Pink. You could use VersaMark for this step or substitue Blushing Bride. I did this because someone else at my table was using the VersaMark and I happened to have my Blushing Bride in my bag. It creates a similar tone on tone effect like the VersaMark, just with a little darker. Punch out the heart using the heart punch.
Punch the flower from Pretty in Pink using the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack and adhere a pearl to the flower. Curl the edges of the flower and adhere to the Pretty in Pink heart using mini glue dots. Adhere to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
For the little thank you tag on this card, you'll need to ink the small thank on the So Many Thanks single stamp using Early Espresso and then stamp on some scrap Whisper White card stock. Punch using the Jewelry Tag Punch.
Tie a small bow in the linen thread and adhere to the tag. Add the tag to the card using Mini Glue dots.
I hope you enjoy! I know I had fun making the cards while at convention. I'm still inspired by everything I saw. I look forward to sharing more stamping with you!
God Bless and Happy Stampin'