Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Why

When I first became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator almost two years ago, I did so with a goal of attending convention.  I wasn't able to attend Convention in my first year, but I was so pleased to attend this year.  The experience was incredible!  The convention theme was "Share What You Love."  I've returned home ready to carry this theme into my Stampin' Up! business.

To begin, I joined a special training offered through Stampin' Up! called Recruit Crew.   Every two weeks we are given tasks which help us better approach our business in terms of growth.  During the first weeks, we were asked to create our Why Statement.  For me, I approached this as, "Why do I want to grow my business."  One of the largest reasons I want to grow my business is to earn the current incentive trip to Disney World in 2012.  So, using My Digital Studio, I created a little page which I have as the wall paper for my computer.  This is also the family's "why" when mom says, "Clean the house I have a workshop on Friday!"  They can remind themselves of Disney World.


God Bless and Happy Stampin'
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment