Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Convention is almost over

Convention is coming to a close and although I've had a tremendously wonderful time, I have to admit I'm feeling a little homesick. This feeling was especially strong during this morning's General Session when Shelli was doing a product demo with her daughter Sara. I immediately thought of all my kids- Liam, Tessa, Phoebe, and Isabel. It seems like we are always crafting together. I especially thought of my biggest Stampin' fan, Tessa, and how much she wanted tocome here and meet Shelli.




After General Session and a class, I headed to lunch and saw that Shelli was doing photos with demonstrators so I got in line. While in line I made a sign that said, "Hi Tessa!" and held it up:




Shelli was even so generous to sign the sign for Tessa. And, she thought Tessa was very special and amazed that she is already a big stamper. She told me that Tessa and I might one day be on stage. Sounds like a plan to me!

God Bless and Happy Stampin'
Charity


- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment