Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

SWAP 2 of 3

This is my second SWAP, a 3x3 inch card featuring the Morning Cup stamp set.



You will also need:
Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, and Pear Pizzazz Cardstock
Early Espresso Classic Stampin Pad
Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Markers
1 3/4" Scallop Circle
1 3/8" Circle Punch

This card is pretty easy, stamp the image on the Blushing Bride card stock and then punch using the circle punch. After, punch a scallop circle from the Early Espresso and layer the two pieces together. I then colored the flowers on my tea cup with my markers.

I cut strips of Blushing Bride and adhere it to the Pear Pizzazz square and then added my stamped image with dimensionals.

I added the little tea bag and sentiment to finish it off. This is the design I will use for Tessa's birthday thank you notes.

You can take this up a notch by usin ribbon instead of paper.

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment