Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wedding Favors - Daffodil Delight

I wanted to quickly share the wedding favors I recently made for a friend's wedding. I've blurred their photo to respect their privacy.




This favor was made using the Fancy Favor die cut for the Big Shot. I cut them from Daffodil Delight. For the embellishment, I used retired Designer Series paper and retired Orchid Opulence. These are the colors the bride wanted. The pattern for this DSL is still available but in yellow and prams hues.

The design is simple- I layered coordinating solids with designer series paper. I tied my Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta ribbon around the Very Vanilla cardstock. Before attaching to my favor bag, I added a photo. Using the photo viewer for our computer, my husband printed contact sheets giving me the perfect size.

Sorry for posting some retired items, bu I wanted to share my idea as it is great for showers, first birthday parties, weddings, anniversaries, etc.

Enjoy!

God Bless and Happy Stampin'
Charity


- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment