Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Friday, July 23, 2010

SWAP 1 of 3

As promised, I want to share the SWAPS I made to exchange here at convention. This is one of my general SWAPS. I alsoade some 3D items which I'll share later.





This card features the Because I Care Level 1 hostess set. I was inspired by the big bouquets you get wrapped in newsprint at the farmers market.

You will also need:
Whisper White, Concord Crush, and Crumb Cake card stocks
Newsprint Designer Series Paper
Basic Black and Perfect Plum Classic Stampin' Pads
Concord Crush and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers
Old Olive Satin Ribbon
Adhesives and Dimensionals

I used a technique called thumping and another called masking. For my hydrangea image I first masked off the stem by putting tape right on my stamp and then inked up my flower part with Perfect Plum. Then I used the Concord Crush and randomly "thumped" areas of the flowers to highlight and add dimension. After, peel off the tape, ink the stem and stamp. Viola!

I also wanted texture, so my DSP is crumbled and the edges of my paper are torn and brushed with ink.

Still having a great tim at convention!

God Bless and Happy Stampin'
Charity



No comments:

Post a Comment