Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

My First Time - Decor Elements

Several months back, I purchased some Decor Element samples available to demontrators, Chocolate Flowers. At my last Open Studio, I finally sat down and did something with them. For this project, I used one of my favorite stamp sets, Cheep Talk, and Pacific Point cardstock as well as Good Morning Sunshine Designer Series paper. This is a very simple project with layered squares and circles. The Chocolate Flowers were added to the blue bird print from Good Morning Sunshine. For those of you who have not yet used the Decor Elements from Stampin' Up!, I can highly recommend them. In fact, I'm soon going to be making a purchase for my home.



The Decor Elements are very easy to use. They are vinyl and applied in a manner similar to rub-ons. The instructions are provided with the Decor Element you select. When applied to a smooth surface like a wall, glass, or plastic, they can also be easily removed. I don't think they can be removed from paper without potentially damaging the paper, but I also haven't tried yet.

The Last Chance List has several Decor Elements listed so if you've been considering any of these items, now might be the time to buy!

I was also inspired by a gal at Regionals who decided to place some Decor Elements on her laptop computer so I put four flowers on our laptop. Good thing my husband is comfortable with his "feminine side" because he now gets to use a laptop with Chocolate Flowers on it. I suppose things could be worse for him, I could have used pink.

God Bless and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment