Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Pop Up Ball Card


My June Technique Class used the Sizzix Pop Up Ball Die Cut. I was inspired by a design I saw on Splitcoaststampers created by Lacy Stephens (http://www.handstampedbylacy.typepad.com/) and opted to use a similar color palette. I'm showing photos of both the inside and outside of the card. This is a fun card and it serves as a nice little gift afterwards. I will be sending this sample to my husband's grandmother for her birthday. I think she will enjoy it. She can show off photos of her great grandchildren!

For this project, you'll need:

  • A Big Shot & Pop Up Ball Die
  • Soft Summer Stamp Set
  • Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Series Paper
  • Baja Breeze Card Stock
  • Whisper White Card Stock
  • Chocolate Chip 12x12 Paper
  • Baja Breeze 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
  • 1/2" Library Clips
  • Jumbo Brads, 5/8" Neutrals Assortment


There is nothing too complicated about this project once you've made 1-2 of the pop balls. Those of you who follow this blog on a regular basis will know that I recently made 12 similar cards for Tessa's preschool graduation. If you'd like to know more about this project or would like to host a workshop in your home to make this project, drop me an email at stampinfrog@yahoo.com.



God Bless and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment