Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Stampin' Up! Convention 2012 day 1

Day two is going well!




I had a great class this morning with Rhonda Wade, Tami White, and Bonnie Thurber. Bonnie is so funny. I think I my dream workshop would be her, Shelli, Tessa, Isabel, Phoebe and my pal Diana. Tessa would insist on sitting in between Bonnie and Shelli, Tim would make some great chocolate desserts. Can you picture it?
Here is my tip of the day that I just devised while working on my make and takes. The paper piercing tools are more intricate now and if the move, harder to line up. Try anchoring with two sewing needles or pins- you need a whole there anyway!




#convention2012

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment