Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Convention SWAPS

As promised, I'm sharing my SWAPs. I have two designs this year. The first is made up of leftover pieces:




The banner and Certainly Celery pieces are both leftover from other projects. If you've ever been to one of my parties, you know I keep a basket of these pieces. :)

My second card was inspired by something I saw on pinterest:




The girls did a HUGE part of the work for this card. Tim even helped. Isabel and Phoebe both worked on the paper weaving. Tessa and Tim helped adhere the boots.

Yesterday I had two great classes plus make and takes. I already mentioned one by Bonnie Thurber, and the second was by Emily Montoya called I am reaching out. She was a great presenter and is expecting a baby girl in October. If she hits Oct. 14, we'll be birthday buddies, but no pressure! LOL

Also we learned that My Digital Studio 2 will be released soon and you will LOVE all the great features. I could barely contain my excitement about the improvements.

More to come soon including Momento Mall goodies, Campus Tour and Product Showcase.

God Bless and Happy Stampin'!
Charity


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Salt Lake City, Utah

No comments:

Post a Comment