Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!



My apologies for my limited posts.  That is the funny thing about being busy with projects, you start to run out of time to post the finished result!  So, I'm going to take some time to get some items posted before I get back to work on upcoming projects for Father's Day, Wedding Showers, etc.

I'll start with the scrapbook pages I created for our girls' T-ball and Softball teams.  This is a tradition for our sports team.  I create a page for each player.  I figure most have a scrapbook that they can add these to or some will also just frame them.  Today I'm going to show the blank pages without photos since I do not have parent permission to post photos of their kids on my blog. 

We had two teams this year, the softball team that Tim coached for Isabel and Phoebe and the Tessa's T-ball team.  For both teams, I used the Schoolbook Serif Alphabet and Just Baseball (Retiring) Stamp Sets.  I also used Basic Black, Brilliant Blue (retiring), Garden Green and Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pads.

For the softball team (Geckos), I used Garden Green card stock as the base with Very Vanilla, Basic Black and Crushed Curry as an accent.  For our t-ball team (Angels), I used Real Red as the base with Brilliant Blue (retiring) and Whisper White accents.




 God Bless and Happy Stampin'
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment