Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration is here! For every $50 you spend, you get your choice of free products from Stampin' Up! Stamps, paper, accessories, and digital content are available. You don't want to miss your chance to earn some fabulous product.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Convention!!

I have great news to share!  On July 21st, I will headed to Salt Lake City Utah to attend my first Stampin' Up! Convention.  YEA!  I'm so very excited and I can't wait to share with you all my wonderful adventures, SWAPS and new ideas.  This is my first year attending Convention.  I attended Regionals last year and was so inspired and came back with so many great ideas.  I know Convention will be 100 times better!

I plan to master the art of making blog posts on the road using my phone between now and then so I can share with you every day.  I'm looking forward to all the new products and ideas. 

Stay tuned for more details!

God Bless and Happy Stampin!
Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment